My fellow blogger Ruelha has nominated me for Food Award and I’m really excited to do it! If you haven’t yet, check her blog out at https://ruelha.com/ – it’s the kind of blog that always inspires me and puts a smile on my face! Thank you, dear Ruelha, for nominating me ❤️
The questions Ruelha has asked the nominees and my answers to them:
- What is your favorite cuisine?
I don’t think I have only one. For instance, I enjoy Japanese ramen just as much as I enjoy Italian Caprese salad. If I had to choose, my top favorite cuisines are Japanese and Turkish – can’t decide between the two and love them both equally because they both have a lot of tasty and healthy dishes.
- What is your favorite fruit?
Orange and mango.
- How many meals/times in a day do you eat and when?
As a rule, I eat 2-3 meals per day – breakfast, which mostly consists of strong coffee without sugar and a snack (usually a piece of cheese), then lunch and light dinner. I eat only when I’m hungry.
- Is there any food/ingredient that you absolutely hate? And why?
Star anise – don’t know why, it just tastes and smells awful to me. As for food, I’d have to say any food that’s been prepared without care and love. Even the best piece of meat or fine vegetables can taste horrible if cooked wrong, without proper attention and effort.
- Do you think you could turn vegetarian someday? If you are a vegetarian, do you think you would ever expetiment and taste meat someday?
I’m not a vegetarian and I don’t think I could ever try this diet. The diet I have is the best for my body and it includes meat.
1. Thank the person that nominated you
2. Pingback to the creator Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog
3. Use the same featured image as your nominator
4. Answer the five questions
5. Create five questions about food
6. Nominate 5 people
I nominate (btw, these are sublime blogs, so I’m adding links for you to check them out if you haven’t yet):
1. What is the fanciest, most exquisite dessert you’ve ever tried?
2. If you could swap your current diet for a specific country/region cuisine for one week, which would you pick? (e.g. Mediterranean, Thai, Chinese, etc.)
3. Breakfast of your choice: espresso and croissant with jam or pancakes with bacon and maple syrup? If neither, what is your favorite breakfast?
4. If you’re hosting a family and/or friends gathering, what dish is an absolute ‘must’ on your dinner table? Would you prepare it yourself or let your guests help?
5. What’s the first dish that you learned to cook from scratch?
I’m incredibly curious to read your answers!
Wishing you all an awesome weekend ahead 💕